Each occupation on Analyst has an average education level associated with each 4-digit SOC code. Analyst has the functionality to filter by level so you can pin point occupations that relate to specific course areas.
- Go to ‘Search Occupations’ and click on ‘Occupation Table’
- Input your given occupations (or for a full list select ‘all available’). Enter your region and click Run
- Change your timeframe and make sure the first box above your table reads ‘4-digit’. Analyst will automatically update
- Click on ‘Add/Remove columns’ just above your table and make sure ‘education level’ is ticked
- Click on the ‘filter’ option at the top of the table
- Change the filter options to the filters you want to see-
For example- If you want to look at graduate level jobs select your filters as follows- ‘Education level’ & ‘Greater than or equal to’ & ’Honours, Bachelor’s Degree’.
On the other hand, if you want to look at only level 3 related occupations select the following- ‘Education level’ & ‘equal s’ & ’Level 3 NVQ; A Levels’.