Analyst is an interactive system. This means that if you want more information about a section of data you have seen, chances are Analyst can take you to a report that will have this information on.
There are two ways you can ‘Jump to’ other reports.
- Find anywhere in on Analyst that has bright blue writing or a small blue cross
- Similarly, at the top of some charts there will be an option to ‘Jump to (report)’
- Click on any of these option and Analyst will automatically update
If you are looking at a table
- Click on the line(s) you want more information on. It will highlight yellow.
- Find the button at the top of your table that says ‘Jump to’
- Click on this button and a dropdown will appear with the different reports you can jump to
- Click the report you want to go to and Analyst will automatically update