The Curriculum Table can be found in the Curriculum Planner tab on Analyst. This table can compare the number of completions for a course area against related occupations.
- Course Area code– Code associated with course area/SSA-2
- Course Area- Description of course area
- Completions-Number of completions in your organisation (this figure is provided by your organisation)
- Annual Openings- The number of newly created jobs in addition to job churn (death & retirement) divided by the number of years in your timeframe.
- Median Annual Earnings- Average hourly earnings of the 50th percentile
- Regional Jobs (start year)- Number of newly created jobs in your region at the start of your timeframe
- Regional Jobs (end year)- Number of newly created jobs in your region at the end of your timeframe
- Growth in Jobs (start year-end year)-Percentage growth/decline in jobs between your time period
*Please note- the curriculum planner is not a standard in all versions of Analyst. If you have any questions about how to access the Curriculum Planner, please contact the Helpdesk.